SAVE THE EMPIRE.
We all have a “man” in our lives that is bringing us down. (for many that statement is literal, stupid boys)
Many would say the government is taking that big ole cake right now. I won’t argue that, (bunch of babies) but I digress…
Who or what is the “man” in your life right now?
There are all the obvious ones;
– your boss – I can’t help but imagine Bill Lumbergh here…
– your bills – oh, you mean that’s due EVERY month?
– your neighbor – there is a reason I avoid you.
– your car – yes, I did want you to break down today, thank you.
– your pants – too loose, too tight, pants are always holding me down, shackles in the form of denim.
DAMN THEM ALL!! SAVE YOURSELF!!
Whatever your “man” is, don’t let him hold you down. Take some pointers from Empire Records. Just do what you want and throw a huge party and raise enough money to save the day.